top of page

243 inscriptions listing 138 surnames. The Church became independent in 1232 and was united with Roberton in 1772. The earlier Church was T-shaped with a heather roof, replaced by the present Church in 1886. There are some stones from the 1600s.

A 28 page A5 book

Wiston Parish Church Graveyard Monumental Inscriptions

SKU: MI063-B
    bottom of page