top of page

Details of 594 inscriptions. The old church was pulled down in 1938. The former Free Church, and latterly United Free, built in 1883, became Church of Scotland. The burying ground is at the north end of the village, behind Gowanbank.

A 56 page A5 book

Leadhills Cemetery and Graveyard - Monumental Inscriptions

SKU: MI052-B
    bottom of page